my thoughts about friends


after this post, i will post my trip to KL...
there will be part1 n part2. hehe

1st thing,
friend is a place tht sometimes we can express our problems.

2nd,
sometimes we cannot always trust our friend.

3rd,
friend can always help us with some of our problems but sometimes not.

4th,
some of our friends advice is useful.

5th,
although sometimes we hurt tht our friend act something tht u don't like
but tht is your friend... u shud accept him/her as himself/herself.

only 5 points because i like number 5. hehe

why i wrote this post?
mybe because cik capika tgk MLSS CD 2 without me...
but i forgive her becuz tht is my friend.
i shud grateful tht i HAVE friends.
if not, you will misreable.
nnt balik, aku tgk MLSS kat umah udah.
kat U, utk study not entertainment.
hehe

my friends tht read this post,
i want to say sorry or thanks for your advice or problems tht i have created.

please, forgive me~


PS: thanks cik najma kerana selama ni awk bg saya pnjam laptop awk.
sabar ye smpai end of this semester.
i'm sure tht next sem i will not gnggu laptop awk ye.
tp mybe aku akn gnggu broadband anda. hahaha
just kidding, cik najma izyan.


2 Response to "my thoughts about friends"

  1. NH Says:

    hahaha. wad du you think about me? ;)

  2. shadah..♥ Says:

    hahahaha.
    you are kind.
    have common with me; twilight saga, novels n movies.
    accept me for who i am.
    hehehe