11 n 10 days...


sorry for the late update!

just update my fiction story...

now, i want to share some news.


I GOT NEW HANDPHONE!!!
SONY ERICSSON S302!
HAVE MP3 n RADIO!


i super excited cuz ystrdy morning, i just research bout wat handphone that has mp3 n radio.
saturday at tapah, my mum ask my dad to buy hp that has mp3 n radio
my dad buy hp for me cuz i enter university depends on my results not my dad
also, he is afraid that i will bored at pahang
for 3 years i hav a phone that doesn't have mp3 n radio
i thought i will get W or K
but i got S.

when i spotcheck, memory card 512 MB
my dad don't want to buy 1 GB, afraid that i will listen to songs not my lecturer
first time got new hp n my less like sister, aisyah is jealous
now, she mad at me
don't care bout her
hooray, i got new HP!!!!!


1 Response to "11 n 10 days..."

  1. FdausAmad Says:

    Gua nak jemput lu dtg kenduri kat blog gua.
    Follow terus pun xpa.Ikut baca doa.

    Blog gua tu dah tak seimbang.Ramai budak berat belah punk.

    Gua dah 6 hari merantau jemput kenduri ni.