13 days...

yesterday, start my last visit to my village at Tapah, Perak...
why last? cuz i will start my university life at Pahang.
maybe not last but seldom go back to village.
today, went to Tesco to buy my university stuffs.


buy bed sheets, toothbrush, sandals, sport shoes, stationary, iron, heater, toilieries n many more


this is my fav thing from my shopping spree
like the quote 'someday my prince will come'
hope it's Taemin
hahahaha


my sandals n sport shoes.
this is the 1st time my dad choose my sandal n it is good
seldomly, shopping wit my dad
thanks, abah!!!


like my stationary!!!


this is my pic from my vacation
this can be use for my fiction story
Juliettes's Story




this is my gift from my stepmother
it is a pen n hav a initial of my name

1 Response to "13 days..."

  1. NH Says:

    bnyk jugak yg awak beli.
    kite pakai brgn terpakai dari rumah kite jer.
    jimat. haha.