getting new moon fever

now, i'm sick... with cough, runny nose n fever
really hate this, makes me feel tired n didn't do her chores

yesterday, i still sick n just watch tv at 3:30pm
then, my youngest sis touch the remote astro n suddenly she open ch501 (gala TV)
this ch is bout entertainment news...
just then, i saw twilight at mtv movie awards
i can't screamed so i just open my mouth
at 10:30pm, i really sure that the news will be replay so that i can show my mum
yeah, she's in twilight world
but i miss cuz i watch CSI: NY
when my dad return from his office, he usually buy TheStar newspaper...


side of the newspaper is Rob n Kris almost kiss (okay, now i screamed)


i opened the section of showbiz n it's bout mtv movie awards

today (still sick), i opened gala TV again n it revealed new moon trailer
i screamed n my younger sis n brother ask me what is it n they saw the trailer
but they didn't care. i wait wait n wait till it shows the trailer
i record it n i will keep it forever
at 10:30 pm, i think they will replay the trailer
so, i will watch it wit my mum

3 Response to "getting new moon fever"

  1. ミザ Says:

    Shit... PAPER TU ADA KAT RUMAH TAPI TAK PERASAN PASAL ROB!!!! WTF. I totally skipped Star Two sebab tengah baca pasal French Open.

  2. shadah..♥ Says:

    pegila cari...
    mesti ada punya
    minat gak pada rob?

  3. ミザ Says:

    Not so much.