want to introduce KPOP part 2

this is part 2... sorry lmbt update sbb balik kmpg, still sakit n busy dgn fic story.

Super Junior

Genre : pop, dance & R&B
Known : - every members has their unique personalities
- for the largest boy group in Korea = 13 members!!!
Debut : 6 November 2005 ; 1st single : TWINS (Knock Out)
Fan club name : E.L.F (EverLasting Friends)

I start to like SUJU this year for their single, Sorry Sorry. I always heard about SUJU but I don't care about them cuz I in SHINee and Big Bang's club. I got to know SUJU a lil bit cuz of their single beat Big Bang's song, Lies. I listen Don't Don but still, I didn't like it. After Sorry Sorry, I listen to It's You. now, still like them but less than SHINee.hehe

the tracks tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) Don't Don *
2) Marry U *
3) Midnight Fantasy *
4) Sorry Sorry
5) Why I Like You
6) It's You *
7) Rokuko
8) Super Girl [Super Junior-M]
9) Sorry Sorry - Answer *
10) She's Gone
11) Shining Star
12) Sorry Sorry R&B Version *

the members and top 13:

1 - the cute n make-me-laugh leader : leeteuk (26 y old)
date of birth : 1 july 1983



2 - the cutest rapper n loveable in dream team show : eunhyuk (23 y old)
date of birth : 4 april 1986



3 - the hot abs in SUJU : siwon (22 y old)
date of birth : 10 february 1987



4 - the maknae & has a beautiful voice in SUJU : kyuhyun (21 y old)
date of birth : 3 february 1988



5 - the rapper tht has lovely voice : donghae (23 y old)
date of birth : 15 october 1986



6 - the beautiful voice in SUJU : yesung (25 y old)
date of birth : 24 august 1984



7 - the main vocalist : sungmin (23 y old)
date of birth : 1 january 1986



8 - the one tht always make funny in TV : shindong (24 y old)
date of birth : 28 september 1985



9 - the hot in China : hangeng (25 y old)
date of birth : 9 february 1984



10 - the 'gorgeous' man : heechul (26 y old)
date of birth : 10 july 1983



11- the man tht I confuse between him n sungmin : ryeowook (22 y old)
date of birth : 21 june 1987



12 - the vocalist tht has new controversy : kangin (24 y old)
date of birth : 17 january 1985



13 - the member tht I don't know what he do : kibum (22 y old)
date of birth : 21 august 1987


SS501

Genre : pop, ballad
Known : every members has their goofy attitudes
Debut : 8 June 2005 ; 1st single : Warning
Fan club name : Triple S

start like SS501 this year too.for Love Like This. I know SS501 2 years ago and I like Hyunjoong act in BOF for Jihoo. I like their solos in Collection. Hyunjoong became popular cuz of We Got Married tv program and Boys Over Flowers drama.

the tracks tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) Deja Vu *
2) U R Man [by :Triple S] *
3) Lonely Girl [KyuJong & HyungJoon's duet]
4) Find *
5) Because Of You [BOF OST]
6) Please, Be Nice To You [HyunJoong's solo] *
7) Wuss Up [KyuJong's solo]
8) Hey G [HyungJoon's solo]
9) If You Can Not [JungMin's solo feat Jisun] *
10) Love Like This *
11) One Day
12) Obsession *

the members and top 5:

1 - the cute maknae : hyungjoon (22 y old)
date of birth : 3 august 1987



2 - the popular 'jihoo' n cool leader : hyunjoong (23 y old)
date of birth : 6 june 1986


3 - the snow prince in SS501 : youngsaeng (23 y old)
date of birth : 3 november 1986


4 - the quiet vocalist : kyujong (22 y old)
date of birth : 24 february 1987


5 - the 'gay' = happy vocalist : jungmin (22 y old)
date of birth : 3 april 1987

2AM

Genre : ballad, R&B
Known : each member popular in each TV program
Debut : 21 July 2008 ; 1st single : This Song
Fan club name : I AM

i like 2AM cuz of Jinwoon. i watch maknae rebellion tv program cuz of one episode tht the guest is SHINee. when i watch tht episode, i laugh loudly cuz it is really funny especially the wearing female clothes to beat Taemin's girl picture. I know Jo Kwon for weird n funny personality. I like Changmin cuz of Star Golden Bell. I laugh so loud when I watch Dirty Eyed Girls - Abracadabara MV. jokwon is so hahahaha. 2AM + 2PM = dirty eyed girls.

the tracks tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) This Song
2) A Friend's Confession *

the members and top 4:

1 - the cutie maknae n fren with SHINee Key : jinwoon (18 y old)
date of birth : 2 may 1991


2 - the who-sit-at-bell line in Star Golden Bell : changmin (23 y old)
date of birth : 1 may 1986



3 - the always-make-people-laugh leader : jokwon (20 y old)
date of birth : 28 august 1989


4 - the We Got Married guest n has 6-pack abs : seulong (22 y old)
date of birth : 11 may 1987

BEAST

Genre : pop
Known : 1st debut same n rival with MBLAQ
Debut : 14 October 2009 ; 1st single : Bad Girl
Fan club name : Beauty

at first, I don't like Bad Girl. i try to like Beast cuz of hyunseung. He almost got in Big Bang but Seungri got pick by the producer. But I still don't like it. But when I watch Dream Team for SHINee Minho and i got to know this guy, Chungrim. I search Chungrim and I read an article tht he is the member of Beast. I read again and actually, it was a dance battle between Chungrim and AJ. AJ is the member of BEAST or his full name Lee Ki Kwang. After tht, I like listen to Bad Girl and then, they promote Mystery. Since then, I love BEAST. I search which group is the best between BEAST n MBLAQ and the album most fav is BEAST.

the tracks tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) Bad Girl
2) Oasis *
3) Yet
4) Mystery *

the members and top 6:

1 - the handsome and I love forever : kikwang (19 y old)
date of birth : 30 march 1990


2 - the cute vocalist tht act like maknae but he isn't : yoseob (19 y old)
date of birth : 5 january 1990


3 - SO-1 from Big Bang : hyunseung (20 y old)
date of birth : 3 september 1989


4 - the i-don't-know-much-about-him lead rapper : junhyung (20 y old)
date of birth : 19 december 1989


5 - the kind leader : doojoon (20 y old)
date of birth : 4 july 1989


6 - the real maknae : dongwoon (18 y old)
date of birth : 6 june 1991

MBLAQ

Genre : pop
Known : 1st debut same n rival with BEAST
Debut : 14 October 2009 ; 1st single : Oh Yeah
Fan club name : A+

same like BEAST, don't like 1st debut song. when at plurk, my friends like them so i try to listen to oh yeah repetitively. then, they promote G.O.O.D Luv. after tht, i like MBLAQ. actually, the top 5 below of this post i not sure of their position cuz they always change my top 5 after each perf I watch their perf or TV program. first supposely is Mir cuz we have same common : same year n in IT course but after I watch Mir's pics, I change to Thunder. But when I watch Oh Yeah at SBS Gayo Festival, I change to Joon. when I watch SUJU's Miracle program, I like G.O. but when I listen to Seunghyun's voice in G.O.O.D Luv, G.O goes down Seunghyun goes up. hehe

the tracks tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) Oh Yeah *
2) G.O.O.D Luv *

the members and top 5:

1 - the member tht i like his abs *hehe* : lee joon (21 y old)
date of birth : 7 february 1988


2 - the cutest rapper : thunder (19 y old)
date of birth : 7 october 1990


3 - the main rapper tht have same common like me : mir (18 y old)
date of birth : 10 march 1991


4 - the who-has-lovely-voice leader : seungho (22 y old)
date of birth : 16 october 1987


5 - the don't-know-how-to-give-descriptions *hehe* : G.O (22 y old)
date of birth : 6 november 1987

U-KISS

Genre : pop
Known : for cute side n new popular song, Man Man Ha Ni
Debut : 3 September 2008 ; 1st single : Not Young
Fan club name : Kiss Me

i like xander but don't like u-kiss. i like xander cuz of Star Golden Bell. and then, came Man Man Ha Ni. seriously, this song is superb! after i watch Maknae Rebellion TV program about SHINee, i start to like Dongho.

the track tht I love and recommended:
* - recommend to listen
1) Not Young
2) Man Man Ha Ni *

the members and top 7:

1 - the cutest member at all : dongho (15 y old)
date of birth : 29 june 1994

should look at this pic:

which one is better? dongho or taemin


2 - the foreign vocalist : alexander (21 y old)
date of birth :29 july 1988


3 - the lil brother of SS501 Hyungjoon : kibum (19 y old)
date of birth : 29 december 1990


3 - the radio dj with xander at Arirang : kevin (18 y old)
date of birth : 25 november 1991


4 - the lookalike of gu jun pyo in Man Man Ha Ni MV : Eli (18 y old)
date of birth : 13 march 1991


5 - the main vocal : soohyun (20 y old)
date of birth : 11 march 1989


6 - the newest member : kisub (18 y old)
date of birth : 17 january 1991

at last, it is finish! if i free, mybe I will update KPOP Girl Group...
Anyway,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
01012010


2 Response to "want to introduce KPOP part 2"

  1. capiK Says:

    my fav~
    suju : siwon!!!
    ss501 : hyungjun!!!
    2AM : jinwoon!!!
    beast : gi kwang!!!
    mblaq : thunder!!!
    ukiss : dongho!!!
    kyaa~!!! i'm so crazy. lol xD

  2. shadah..♥ Says:

    npe x bg comment kat kpop part 1? nk tahu kau pnya fav member. hehe